Operate vacuum trucks, gravel trains, tankers, dumps, and roll-offs to customer locations.
Safely clean and remove materials, then transport for treatment, recycling or disposal.
Our industrial drivers are also called upon to provide emergency response services. When there is an accident, spill, equipment failure, or natural disaster, our team members remove hazardous and regulated materials (like contaminated soil, liquids or gases) that can cause potential damage to the environment or surrounding community.
For your hard work:
- $20-$24per hour (Based off experience)
- Off most weekends
- Paid time off and holidays
- Quarterly safety bonuses
- $2K referral bonuses
- Newer equipment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Pension Plan
(please apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We review every application!)
Nice to have:
- CDL Class Awith hazardous endorsement preferred.
- No auto only restriction.
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Working knowledge of smart phones, computers and DOT regulations
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks, physical and drug screening
OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER
Knowledge of TSCA/RCRA regulationsUS Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.Driving Sustainability
This job has expired.