DAP is currently looking to hire a Category Management Marketing Intern for Summer Internship.
The Category Management Marketing Intern will study existing reporting (If applicable), develop or propose enhancements for the potential projects below:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Database or better structure creation for our data (2 Weeks approx.)
- Updating/Improving our system for images in JDA (3 Weeks approx.)
- Better visualization of our category and retailer dashboards (4 Weeks approx.)
- Strategic data studies (3 Weeks approx.)
- Seasonality Index creation by category and retailer
- Retailer Opportunity assessment template
- Major: Business
- College classification (freshman, sophomore, junior or senior): Junior
- Skills required to perform tasks: Excel and PowerBI experience
- Attributes (i.e., communication, customer service, organized, critical-thinking, problem solving, initiative, quick learner): Critical thinking and problem solving, innovative thinking and initiative.
DAP is a market leading manufacturer, innovator and marketer of home repair and construction products including caulks, sealants, spray foam insulation, adhesives, and patch and repair products. DAP is part of RPM International Inc., a $6.1 billion, multinational company with subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services.
You will find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders, and do-it-yourselfers, and in 60,000 retail outlets, ranging from home centers and mass merchandisers to your local hardware, pro contractor channels and paint stores. DAP's eight manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States of America and Canada service North America and the world.
At DAP, we hire the best people and give them a collaborative and rewarding work environment that empowers them to succeed! We support associates in continuous professional growth and collaborate on the steps it takes to get to the next level in their careers. Our associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match, pension, paid parental leave, competitive health insurance rates, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, free wellness programs and more! Learn more about DAP's history, culture and benefits at www.dap.com/careers/
DAP - On the job since 1865.
This job has expired.