MV Transportation is seeking a Call Center Director to control the daily operation of the Call Center, in compliance with the policies of the client and in conformance with MV procedures. Responsible for the daily system performance in all functions of operation, including supervision of floor Supervisors, Dispatchers, Reservationists and Schedulers.
- To clearly communicate and establish all client strategies and procedures at various levels.
- To provide feedback regarding operation of the call center including budgeting, scheduling, performance management, and goal setting.
- To demonstrate sound management of client policies to achieve profitable goals in a profit centered environment.
- To implement operating systems, procedures and policies inside the call center that includes its implementation, development, and improvement in order to achieve overall goals of the system.
- Managing a team of call center representatives directly and directing their activities for the achievement of call center targets and goals.
- Monitoring team performance to ensure that the call center goals are met and supporting call center quality and training efforts.
- To provide leadership and management to employees.
- Define and drive talent management for onboarding new and assessing current staff to ensure role competence and growth.
- Manage MV/Taxi partnership to ensure highest quality and profitability.
- Meet with other management heads regularly to ensure all interdepartmental interaction and communication meets and exceeds service expectations.
- Empower and hold staff accountable for delivering exceptional professional service that meets or exceeds all contractual and MV compliance requirements.
- Understand the MV blended model strategy and individual provider productivity goals.
- Actively supervise, monitor and manage within the dispatch/scheduling department through random audits, regular one to one meetings and annual performance reviews.
- Observe, identify and ensure all employee relation matters are dealt with in line with contract company and customer policy, to include: capabilities, individual KPI's, managing absence and disciplinary matters.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, management or any related field from an accredited institution preferred.
- Mandatory call center experience. Minimum five (5) years in a leadership capacity with seven (7) years preferred experience in dispatch and scheduling.
- Trapeze (expert level) or additional transit software knowledge required.
- Ability to perform (run cuts).
- Have excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with making presentations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in labor laws and human resources.
- Able to think strategically and operationally.
- Able to handle large teams.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think tactically and identify significant success factors.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.