Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX Dental Art Lab in Lansing, Michigan for a CAD/CAM Technician I.
The regular hours for this position are from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Knowledge and comfortability with computers.
- Operate the computer-aided design & computer-aided manufacturing steps for the designing process, including scanning, loading and creating files.
- Operate software for nesting designs to be processed through the milling / printing process.
- Load information into the computer, such as patient name, pan number, type of crown, shade.
- Follow all required steps, to insure consistent, accurate results.
- Handle inbound & outbound calls to doctors as needed.
- Assist Manager with training and develop team members.
- Use past experience and successes to effectively trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Manage daily job task assignments to keep production running at high levels of efficiency.
- Assist with maintaining work flow through the department.
- Review final work to confirm that quality standards have been met.
- Clean work area daily.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Strong ability to read, listen, comprehend, retain, and execute on written and verbal instructions.
- High level of organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Computer and scanning equipment.
- Small machinery.
- Additional related materials or equipment, as required.
- Personal protective equipment, as required.
This job has expired.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel and/or reach.
- Fine motor skills and ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Vision capabilities, including depth perception, attention to detail, and color.