At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsibility and accountability to buy, manage, expedite, plan, negotiate and process assigned materials in support of select clients of Henkel Chemical Management.
- Buyer will not only serve in a purchasing role but will also support directly or indirectly the customer and/or customer site through verbal and written communication.
- The buyer will also be responsible to help meet any of the assigned or required goals of cost reduction targets, quality, on time delivery, customer satisfaction, and related aspects.
- Buyer will be responsible to resolve invoice or purchase order discrepancies and to ensure proper confirmation and verification of orders.
- Buyer must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Candidate must be available to commute within theNashville area- No relocation provided
- Preferred candidate will have hybrid workschedule requiring commuting to Nashville office up to 3 days a week; balancework from home.
- Bachelors degree with 2 years minimum purchasing / logistics and/or customer service experience in a business/manufacturing setting or equivalent years of job experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Strong computer abilities, to work with ERP system, Microsoft Office suite.
- Detail oriented and focused to complete tasks.
- Understanding of manufacturing and/or chemicals used in manufacturing, is a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.