ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Digital & Technology practice drives measurable impact to client business performance through technology-enabled products and solutions, and consistent best-in-class delivery, at a global scale. ZS's Digital and Technology practice success is driven by collaborating with our domain practices and client teams to embed digital and technology assets and innovations in their services and helping them create a harmonized and distinct ZS technology experience for our clients.
ZS's Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e., discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual's professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. In addition, this team configures ZS's proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS MANAGER - INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
Creating an impact through automation is a strategic priority for the firm. You will lead a team of automation (RPA, Intelligent automation and AI) experts to identify, design, execute and manage automation solutions for our clients. You are expected to be both a key thought leader and a good hands-on leader to work closely with our clients and internal teams, as well as external technology partners. Automation/ RPA solutions could span from basic desktop and assisted automation to intelligent automation and machine learning, depending on the need and the fit.
- Lead and guide a team to successfully deliver RPA implementations right from business diagnostic and initial opportunity assessment all the way to planning and implementation across a range of areas. Plan for and manage the team to ensure adequate support to the project teams and our clients;
- Work with leadership to develop plans and initiatives based on key client and ZS priorities;
- Define and shape our strategy and approach on automation - RPA, cognitive and AI - by working directly with senior leadership and key stakeholders in ZS;
- Work across a range of client situations and projects to identify and define business case for automation and detail out solution and implementation plans;
- Bring in perspectives of advanced technologies - Robotics, Machine learning, Cognitive Computing, etc. to enhance the improvement opportunities for internal and external projects, and to support the firm leadership in determining and achieving long-term vision and goals;
- Deeply understand client's business challenges and provide thought leadership in addressing issues. Work proactively to bring the best of ZS expertise to the client(s);
- Work with onshore and offshore teams to develop price estimate, plan capacity, coordinate delivery of the end-to-end technology capability solution, report project status and act as escalation path for clients;
- Work in tandem with global counterparts in planning and accomplishing planned activities, identification or risks and mitigation strategy;
- Apply ZS methodology and Agile delivery concepts to the project(s);
- Ensure technical design is robust and scalable solutions consistent with ZS and industry practices; take advantage of the existing assets and maintaining a balance between architecture requirements and specific client needs;
- Provide project leadership and direction on one or more projects while maintaining a high-quality level of service;
- Develop and manage client relationships on projects. As a technology leader, bring new ideas around technology trends, outlook for continuous improvement, and capabilities to our clients;
- Identify and drive opportunities of selling additional work to client. Update senior leaders, prepare and present compelling and creative client presentations;
- Identify latest technology trends and domain trends to develop ZS POV and drive innovative solutions for our clients;
- Bridge business and technical teams by being fluent in the language of consulting (business drivers, process), design and technology (systems architecture, data warehousing, report creation);
- Coach the cross-functional project team on the business perspective and strategic imperatives to inform key project decisions;
- Collaborate with other ZS internal expertise teams - Architects, Validation/ testing, etc. to ensure best in class technology solution;
- Mentor, develop and motivate ZS teams and people;
- Lead by example.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or another computer related discipline;
- 7+ years of relevant of hands on IT services or consulting industry experience leading medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of creating business use cases, business analysis and deploying automation/ RPA.
Minimum 5 years of experience leading large delivery teams;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Experience in leading and building POV on new technology or problem solving, Innovation to build firm intellectual capital;
- Extensive experience in big data and cloud technologies.
- Strong client presence and ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts to all audiences;
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills;
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.