ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Digital & Technology practice drives measurable impact to client business performance through technology-enabled products and solutions, and consistent best-in-class delivery, at a global scale. ZS's Digital and Technology practice success is driven by collaborating with our domain practices and client teams to embed digital and technology assets and innovations in their services and helping them create a harmonized and distinct ZS technology experience for our clients.
ZS's Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e., discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual's professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. In addition, this team configures ZS's proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT - INTERN
- Lead a team that will design and implement world-class technical solutions addressing our client's business problems.
- Take ownership of the proposed design/ architecture, deliverables, and overall project quality ensuring we meet our client's high expectation and addressing their business challenge.
Gain a deep understanding of the business challenges with the ability to synthesize and translate into the technical design.
- Ensure technical design is robust and scalable solutions consistent with ZS and industry practices; take advantage of the existing assets and maintaining a balance between architecture requirements and specific client needs.
- Lead one or more project at a time, based on the role and time commitment required for the project.
- Partner with Senior Leadership team and assist in project management responsibility i.e., Project planning, staffing management, people growth, etc.
- Work in tandem with global counterparts in planning and accomplishing planned activities, identification or risks and mitigation strategy.
- Build relationship with client stakeholders and lead presentations related to project deliverables, design brainstorming / discussion, status updates, innovation/ improvements, etc.
- Collaborate with other ZS internal expertise teams - Architects, Validation/ testing, etc. to ensure best in class technology solution.
- Outlook for continuous improvement, innovation and provide necessary mentorship and guidance to the team.
- Assist Senior Leadership on building POV on new technology or problem solving, Innovation to build firm intellectual capital.
- Stay current on latest technology trends and domain trends to drive innovative solutions for our clients.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or another computer related discipline.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects.
- Extensive experience in big data and cloud technologies
- Strong client presence and ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts to all audiences.
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills;
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting the interaction between databases, operating systems, and applications.
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.