ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS Associates' Business Technology group focuses on conceptualizing, designing and implementing a wide spectrum of technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. Offering targeted support from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations, our solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytics, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
ZS's Health Plan and Provider (HPP) Industry Vertical helps companies across a wide range of consulting and technology services such as: Go to Market, Customer/member engagement, Provider Network Management, Value Based Contracting, Data Management and Integrated Analytics. We deliver innovative solutions to help our clients drive membership growth and improve healthcare value.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
- Lead design and development phases during implementation of technology solutions in the Health Plan space
- Partner with program lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners
- Leverage information from requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experiences to design flexible and scalable solutions
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g. mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely project completion
- Collaborate with other team members involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out, and operations phases to ensure seamless transitions
- Communicate business requirements to and work closely with development teams to ensure accuracy and successful implementation
- Lead the development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture along with test cases and deployment plans as required
- Help lead user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT, and post-implementation phases
- Play an active role in building the Health Plan practice and contribute to the development of thought leadership materials in the space
- Bachelor's or master's degree (preferred) with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT, or other technology-related disciplines from a top university
- Three to six years of relevant experience in the Health Plan space working on medium to large-scale technology delivery services and consulting work
- Relevant design and development experience with business intelligence reporting tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, Qlik Sense, PowerBI) and ability to lead feasibility assessments
- Design and development experience with enterprise big data / cloud-based data warehousing solutions across multiple tools and technologies
- Experience working with big data technologies and distributed data processing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark)
- Experience in multiple database technologies (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL) or MPP (e.g. AWS Redshift, Teradata)
- Demonstrated ability with ETL development, data modeling techniques, and data warehousing principles
- Deep expertise with the principles and architecture of big data stack technologies
- Proven ability to lead both onshore and offshore teams in the development of big data solutions, reporting development, and ETL interfacing
- Experience in advanced analytics frameworks and tools (e.g. R, jupyter notebook) is a plus
- Programming experience in SQL, Java, Python, R, Scala is a plus
- Experience with FHIR, SMART on FHIR, and/or REST APIs is a plus
- Familiarity with agile development and DevOps best practices is a plus
- Knowledge in enterprise data life cycle management. and data strategy is a plus
- Ability to lead user and functional requirements sessions with clients and project teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, planning and leadership skills
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and drive the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Willingness to travel to other offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.