ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Digital & Technology practice drives measurable impact to client business performance through technology-enabled products and solutions, and consistent best-in-class delivery, at a global scale. ZS's Digital and Technology practice success is driven by collaborating with our domain practices and client teams to embed digital and technology assets and innovations in their services and helping them create a harmonized and distinct ZS technology experience for our clients.
ZS's Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e. discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual's professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
- Collaborate with both ZS internal teams and client teams to aid in solution shaping and implementation of world-class technology solutions addressing our client's critical business challenges;
- Gain a deep understanding of the business challenges with the ability to synthesize and translate into the technical design;
- Work with technical architects on the team to validate technical design and implementation approach;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Partner with Project lead/ Program lead in delivering projects and assist in project management responsibility like - project plans, people management, staffing and risk mitigation;
- Collaborate with other team members across the globe and ensure seamless communication and sharing/ undertaking tasks;
- Manage team of diverse skill sets (programmer, cloud analyst, BI developer, reporting, operations, etc.); Mentor/coach the junior members in the team;
- Lead task planning and task distribution across team members and ensure timely completion with high quality and report accurate status to seniors;
- Lead the project deliverables such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture, test cases, deployment plans, operations strategy and planning, etc.;
- Manage direct / indirect client communications as per the assigned responsibility in the project;
- Exhibit outlook to bring continuous improvement, innovation and exhibit capability to learn new areas (technology, business domain, project management process) and drive the similar effort of team members;
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or another computer related discipline;
- 4-6 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- 3+ years of experience with big data, cloud technologies, data management best practices and data analytics
- Up to speed with latest technologies related (but not limited to) to cloud platform services, visualization, data management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with appropriate and logical structuring of thoughts process during discussion/ presentation;
- Ability to lead project teams in driving end to end activities to meet set milestones and provide necessary mentorship/ guidance for the team growth;
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.