Eagle Harbor Solutions, a Koniag Government Services company, is hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst to work at the White House Communications Agency (WHCA) on Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling. Your duties will include providing recommendations and assessments of solutions that align with agency goals, mission, vision and objectives set forth by Agency leadership. You will conduct evaluations of historical challenges and provide recommendations to reduce or remove technological barriers. In this role you will also conduct Strategic analysis of the Agency service catalog's 400+ listed services and ensure it all is aligned with ongoing modernization efforts.
Position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI/Poly and Presidential Support Duty (PSD or "Yankee White") Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility. Position requires SSBI/T5 investigation within the past 48 months.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Engage stakeholders and cooperate with other agency analysis teams to provide comprehensive and vetted recommendations
- Submit analysis reports\summary papers and SDLC documentation into the document repository
- Provide recommended updates to the service catalog
- Develop and examine new and existing business processes of existing systems and systems under consideration by Agency and its partners
- Provide analysis and documentation of the processes and workflows for the agency and its customers utilizing Business Process Modeling and Notation (BPMN) or other relevant representations of processes
- Provide recommendations on how to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Provide analysis of raw data sets
- Provide\participate in knowledge transfer sessions for the Government in the creation of partner organizations and customers own customized reporting tool datasets and provide templates, data automation and workflows
- Provide analysis on all aspects of the resource allocations, programming objective memorandum and budget estimates\forecasts
- Provide graphical reporting, documentation and presentations for budget trends, total cost of production, and projected expenses
- Act as a liaison with internal and external partners to gather requirements, identify stakeholders and end users to incorporate their needs into the process analysis
- Top Secret clearance required (T5/SSBI investigation within past 48 months)
- Knowledge of DevSecOps and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, PowerBI, PowerApps, Appian, or Tableau
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling/Lean Six Sigma Certification
- BA\BS in technical discipline
- BI tool certification
- DoD 8140/8570 IAT Level II.
- TS/SCI investigation close within 48 months
- CI/Lifestyle polygraph
Washington, DC 20373 (hybrid performance).Clearance Required:
Position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI/Poly and Presidential Support Duty (PSD or "Yankee White") Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility. Position requires SSBI/T5 investigation within the past 48 months.Working Environment & Conditions:
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.About our Company:
Eagle Harbor Solutions LLC, an 8(a) certified company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, Inc., an Alaska Native Regional Corporation and part of the Koniag Government Services Sector. EHS provides a range of professional services for cyber intelligence and information technologies capabilities to the Federal Government, Civilian, and commercial markets to further the nation's national security and civilian service missions. Eagle Harbor addresses some of our country's most pressing challenges in the areas of Cyber Intelligence, Business Analysis, Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This job has expired.