The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and developing a strategy for Portescap to win in target markets
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct primary and secondary research to assess market segment attractiveness, including market sizing, segmentation, analysis of key trends & drivers and potential for growth of Portescap product sales.
- Lead competitive assessment; collect and synthesize Voice of the Customer (VOC) data
- Research and provide information regarding strategic accounts to the commercial team. Develop standard work to integrate information flow within Salesforce.com
- Cultivate strategic accounts and develop relationships with key decision makers, gain understanding of customer strategies and future product development activities
- Develop market and application specific product roadmaps - translate VOC into actionable product development goals that address unmet customer needs
- Support R&D, Marketing & Communications, and Product Management to successfully develop and launch new products
- Develop internal and customer-facing content & tools to drive sales in target markets
Job Requirements Education and Experience Requirements
- Demonstrated ability of cultivating new customer relationships
- Experience conducting VOC's and working with OEM's on product development is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate value proposition to a variety of decision makers
- A strategic thinker; creative, inquisitive, and analytical
- Outgoing, confident, and Highly self-motivated
- Demonstrates a bias for action
- Travel requirement: up to 25%
- BS degree in Engineering / Science degree or equivalent preferred, MBA strongly preferred
- At least 5 years in business development or related experience
- Prior experience with performing strategic market analysis is required.
- Prior experience working with Aerospace and Defense OEM's is a plus
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.