Business Banking Officer II
A Business Banking Officer II is responsible for providing a full range of banking services to self-sourced and branch-referred businesses with annual sales of up to $10 million with emphasis on client contact and sales of credit relationships including, but not limited to, lines of loans up to $1 million, Commercial Real Estate loans to $2 million and all government loan programs.
What You Will Be Doing
What Do You Need for this Position?
- Direct calling on prospective new clients to generate loans, deposits, fees and alternative bank products and services for the retail branch network. Expected to meet or exceed annual production goals
- Direct calling on top 40% of existing clients of assigned branches, in coordination with Branch Managers, with focus on relationship retention and new opportunities for loans, deposits, fees and alternative bank products and services for the retail branch network
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan to increase loan referrals from outside referral sources and assigned retail branches
- Providing on-the-job training of branch sales staff to augment core training offered by Corporate Training on all business products and services to increase internal referrals
- Meeting with customers to discuss business needs, recommend ways in which the Bank can serve their needs and obtain complete application packages for submission to respective loan centers for processing
- Completing basic analysis of business financial information to match bank products accordingly
- Providing monthly and quarterly Sales Reports to management to measure sales performance to required sales objectives
- Assisting assigned Branch Managers with servicing the branch portfolio of business credits including control of delinquencies and proactive maturing loan management
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in a business-related field from four-year college or university preferred
- Minimum of five years sales experience and/or training, preferably in a banking environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment preferred
- Knowledge of SBA regulations preferred
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.Diversity
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.
First Bank is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Attn: Applicants interested in a San Francisco based position: First Bank will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.