While you're working as a more experienced Branch Manager here at First Bank and leading your branch sales team, your responsibilities will be to develop branch sales, maximize branch employee performance through appropriate human resource management, plan, direct and manage the marketing, business development and sales activities at your branch, act as security officer for the branch and oversee all bank operations including maintaining audit requirements and budgetary planning.
What You Will Be Doing
What Do You Need for this Position?
- Developing a daily and weekly branch sales plan
- Developing and implementing teleservicing plans to include calling on maturing accounts, sales leads, referrals, new account follow up, and other prospecting opportunities for the designated market area
- Tracking results and following up as appropriate
- Promoting, explaining and selling all retail banking products
- Developing new business opportunities and conducting outside sales calls
- Obtain license to sell alternative investment products
- Authorizing transactions in accordance with Bank policy (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, wire transfers, etc.)
- Address and resolve client concerns and inquiries
- Ensure and held accountable for the audit integrity, risk management and security of the branch
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all retail products and provide staff training to include product knowledge, sales, referrals, client service, risk management and policy & procedures
- High School diploma or Equivalent; college degree preferred
- Minimum of three years previous sales/customer service experience and/or training, banking sales/customer service experience preferred
- Minimum of three years consumer and/or mortgage lending experience
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Minimum three years branch operations/risk management experience
- At least one year previous management/supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial products and services
- Must be registered under the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) or become registered upon hire
- L & D license strongly preferred, Series 6 license a real plus
- Multi-lingual, a real plus
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.Diversity
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.
First Bank is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Attn: Applicants interested in a San Francisco based position: First Bank will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.