Location: Austin, TX
Branch Manager - Permanent/Direct Hire Placement
Judge Direct Placement
The Judge Group is looking for a Director of Permanent Placement to oversee the development/management of our direct placement division. As a Director, you are responsible for developing and growing a team of direct placement recruiters and their client base. This includes leading them in developing client relationships, negotiating business terms, and full life cycle recruitment process.
Judge Direct Placement successfully places thousands of professionals annually in the areas of Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales & Marketing. As The Judge Group's direct placement specialists, we recognize it is all about identifying and securing talent.
- Develop, mentor, lead and motivate a team direct placement recruiter
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly meetings with team members
- Responsible for new hire training, team development and the overall health of a direct placement division
- Participates in client engagement, interviews, fee negotiations, etc.
- Mentor, train and supervise employees - provide feedback and advice for training/coaching purposes
- Monitors performance through key metrics and activities.
- Train and develop staff - providing them with the knowledge, skills and resources needed to successfully function in their job
Education & Job Requirements:
- Build client relationships through cold calling, business development, and staffing fulfillment
- Secure new business through the development of strong relationships with key client managers, talent acquisition and senior executives
- Responsible for driving successful sales and recruitment process through effective client and candidate engagement
- Guide/manage both clients and candidates throughout the entire interview process
- Utilize recruiting techniques/tools to identify and attract top industry professionals within the Manufacturing, Engineering and Supply Chain industries
- Develop job posting, searching/sourcing resumes, and interviewing candidates to identify qualified candidates
- Present qualified candidates to our clients, and manage clients and candidates through the entire hiring process.
- Develop/execute recruitment strategies through the efforts of networking, proactive recruiting, LinkedIN/Social media and other well-established recruitment efforts
What Judge will provide you:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Direct Hire / Permanent Placement staffing
- Aggressive earning potential with opportunity for upward mobility/career advancement
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis
- The opportunity to join one of the largest and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- 50+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com