Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for a Branch Manager based out of our Phoenix, AZ location.
Responsibilities will include the following:
Business Development and Proposal Preparations
- Expands and grows market through consistency and new opportunity.
- Leads the branch team in accordance with the strategy in the business unit business plan.
- Develops accurate market knowledge for future development strategy for the branch.
- Manages the strategy for closing of proposals, analyzing risks, and setting the selling price; directly involved in the selling strategy and support the teams in this process.
- Develops relationships with customer decision maker(s).
- Fully understands and complies with Keller risk management policies and procedures.
- Recognizes major risks and takes appropriate measures to reduce risk to the company.
- Ensures the project teams are fulfilling their responsibilities for project management in initial planning, risk management, project execution, change management and financial management.
- Drives project improvement and holds project teams accountable for achieving goals.
- Collaborates with regional leadership team to develop a strategy for successful project execution.
- Works with project management team to resolve changes.
- Drives strategy to maximize profit.
- Provides guidance, direction, coaching, and support to direct reports to maximize individual and overall department performance.
- Takes appropriate action to develop direct reports including, but not limited to, preparing and monitoring career development plans, training, promotions, demotions, lateral moves, corrective action, and progressive discipline. Confirms direct reports also take appropriate action with their employees.
- Guarantees timely compensation reviews.
- Annually proposes the budget for the branch, specifying margin and revenue targets.
- Accountable for branch financial performance.
Safety and Quality Assurance
- Maintains compliance with all Keller and OSHA safety requirements.
- In the event of a safety incident, works in partnership with HSEQ to support employees and project management teams per Keller policy.
- Logs all quality nonconformance issues and notifies management for resolution.
- Exercises stop work authority for safety and quality issues.
- Managing performance and productivity - annual check-ins, evaluations, goals
- Able to effectively communicate expectations, feedback (giving and receiving feedback)
- Ability to manage conflict resolution
- Developing employee skills and performance through training and coaching
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs
- Providing feedback on an employee's performance, helping to develop an employee's skills where needed, and addressing performance problems
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Minimum 15 years geotechnical, construction or industry related experience preferred.
- Previous Management experience, leading and managing a team is strong consideration
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills necessary.
Keller Foundations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.