CUMULUS MEDIA | Oklahoma City is offering a great opportunity as a Board Operator providing programming and control board support to On-Air Talent.Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter, and be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The position requires extreme reliability and flexibility. If you are a fast-learner familiar with audio equipment and automation, have a good demeanor around others, and have a passion for radio, read on.
Who We Are:
CUMULUS | Oklahoma City, OK currently features 7 stations in the Oklahoma City area and surrounding counties. Our stations include: 100.5 KATT FM- Mainstream Rock, 104.9 KKWD FM- Rythmic Top 40, 640 KWPN AM- ESPN Radio, 969.9 KQOB FM- Adult Hits, 98.9 KYIS FM- Hot Adult Hits, 930 AM-Sports Talk (Simulcast with WWLS), 98.1 WWLS FM- Sports Talk. The cluster of 7 stations reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
- Running the board in a radio station control room broadcasting a variety of live or pre-recorded local and syndicated radio programs
- Playing all commercials as scheduled and maintaining a commercial and transmitter log
- Selecting bumper music, when needed, and back-timing pre-recorded programs for smooth transition back to live programming
- Monitors and updates weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment
- Monitor for EAS Alerts, Ambers Alerts and breaking news
- Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room
- Assists with adjusting signal and programming content to ensure transmission meets federally mandated broadcast standards
What we offer:
- Some college radio or small market radio experience required/preferred
- Previous board operation experience preferred
- Audio production skills required
- Familiar with FCC rules and regulations and EAS guidelines
- Proficient using computer systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, OpX, AudioVault, Wide Orbit, ENCO, Soundgorge, Nuendo, Adobe Audition or other audio editing and automation programs
- Knowledge of basic electronic wiring and sound system set-up
- Familiar with audio mixers and remote monitoring systems for radio transmissions
- Flexibility in scheduling required; majority of the hours are in the evenings, weekends and holidays
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
- Competitive pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask "what if" and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays -
For immediate consideration, please visit [Link available when viewing the job]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [Link available when viewing the job]CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This job has expired.