If you're looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. Very flexible schedule you will not find in clinic settings.
- Working with adults with autism or a developmental or intellectual diagnosis in a group home setting with no more than 4 adults
- Work with a team managing scheduled behavior supports in the community through the state crisis program.
- Serve as a member of the Mobile Crisis Team and assist in Crisis Support Home and Intensive Support services.
- Provide direct monitoring, assessment, intervention, and staff training including behavioral supports, proactive strategies, triggers, staff interventions, replacement behaviors, etc.
- Conduct direct support staff training on implementation if individual behavioral support plans and related data collection.
- Maintain systems for collecting objective data regarding the skills and needs of clients served.
- Attend client psychiatric appointments and inpatient psychiatric discharge meetings.
- Supervise and assists in transport of individuals in crisis.
- Supervise and revies all incidents of physical intervention.
- Some weekend and on-call work may be required.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
- BCBA preferred
- Must be BCBA eligible and obtain certification within 2 years of employment.
- Master's degree in psychology, behavioral analysis, education, social work or related field.
- Minimum of 35 hours training and education in behavioral analysis and behavioral supports or Behavioral Analyst Board Certification.
- At least two years experience with behavioral supports evaluation and services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
Please apply online on BenchmarkHS.com | Phone: 478-451-0557
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.