Role: Payroll Billing Clerk
Location: Charlotte, NC
Reports to: Doris Bagley
About Maxim Crane:
Maxim Crane is a coast-to-coast crane rental and lift solutions company specializing in crane rental and turnkey lifting services including operated, maintained, and bare rentals. As specialists within our field, we offer innovative solutions to meet your project’s needs. With one of the most modern and extensive fleets of portable cranes in the world, Maxim Crane can supply you with equipment with a range of capacities. Situated in over 60 locations, each branch can provide management services, including transportation, risk management, safety and insurance programs that are unparalleled in the industry. With our expansive resources, we are a one-stop shop for your project needs.
As a Payroll & Billing clerk, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being good at math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist Regional Controller in monthly duties
* Backup for Payroll, Billing and Bare Rentals
* Manage payroll exception reports verifying all have been received back
* Manage WEX fuel card report verifying all have been received back
* Assist with Annual physical Inventories
* Complete monthly cycle counts
* Pay Toll fines Weekly
* Complete the ACT report monthly
* Pull expense & fuel reports monthly
* Pull federal sick pay summary & mail out weekly
* Run payroll, PP tax, Prepaid, and Bad Debt Accruals
* Process B of A Bank Fees
* Fuel Entries Approx. 10 pages
* Run top 40 work order reports
* Pull Credit Card Reports
* Bare Rental List-Fuel Billed Report
Requirements and Qualifications
* 5+ years experience in a billing field
* Excellent computation ability
* Strong organizational skills
* Superb interpersonal skills
* Understanding of local, state and federal regulations
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Notably Excel
* Willingness to submit to a background check
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!