Role: Billing Clerk
Location: Bensalem, PA
Reports to: Regional Accounting Manager
About Maxim Crane:
Maxim Crane is a coast-to-coast crane rental and lift solutions company specializing in crane rental and turnkey lifting services including operated, maintained, and bare rentals. As specialists within our field, we offer innovative solutions to meet your project’s needs. With one of the most modern and extensive fleets of portable cranes in the world, Maxim Crane can supply you with equipment with a range of capacities. Situated in over 60 locations, each branch can provide management services, including transportation, risk management, safety and insurance programs that are unparalleled in the industry. With our expansive resources, we are a one-stop shop for your project needs.
The Billing Clerk is responsible for the accurate and timely entry, extraction, and compilation of various record for customer contracts and assists with invoice preparation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Efficiently use various computer systems and tools to enter, extract, and compile the necessary records to support customer billing, such as timecards, purchase orders, invoices, sales tickets, etc.
* Accurately calculate amounts due.
* Assist with the preparation of invoices to customers.
* Post transactions to customer accounting records.
* Ensure fellow team members have the necessary and accurate information to follow-up on outstanding invoices.
* Learn other aspects of the department functions to provide support as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
* 2+ years of experience in billing, accounting, billing or a similar role
* Experience in crane or heavy equipment rental industry a plus
* Experience in Track billing system
* Highly detail-oriented with a propensity for accuracy
* Ability to build collaborative working relationships
* Excellent communication skills
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!