Medical Administrative Assistant
Part Time (24 Hours/Week)
Perform administrative duties to support a department Manager or Director.
- Screen calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence. Determine which requests need to be handled by supervisor or team member.
- Respond to routine requests with standard answers.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and maintain calendars.
- Arrange and prepare materials for staff and other meetings.
- Prepare communications and documents, such as memos, emails, invoices and other correspondence.
- Create and run internal department reports.
- Respond to procedural requests.
- Responsible for supplies, maintenance coordination and office files.
- Process and distribute incoming mail.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the business needs or customer requirements. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities, but rather a general description of work performed by the position.
QUALIFICATIONS Required Work Experience:
One (1) to two (2) years administrative experience. Preferred Work Experience:
N/A Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Proper telephone etiquette to handle inquiries.
- Basic knowledge of operating office equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) necessary to effectively interact with customers and co-workers.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to maintain professional and tactful manner in stressful situations
- Exhibit comfortable interaction with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle a variety of situations independently without supervisor review.
High School Diploma or Equivalent(Required)
Pay Range: $16.72 - $25.09
This job has expired.