Be a part of a game-changing team.
As a member of the Project Management team, you will guide projects through the software development lifecycle with maximum efficiency, transparency, and organization. You will be heavily involved with roadmap execution for new and existing feature development, as well as day-to-day engineering operations. You will serve as the liaison between a team of software engineers and cross-functional stakeholders within Engineering, Product, Marketing, and other areas of the organization, and will be a part of the planning and execution of features, enhancements, and quality improvements.
What you'll do as an Associate Project Manager:
What you'll bring:
- Maintain up-to-date tracking of roadmap commitments and align expectations between Product and Technology stakeholders
- Act as a leader, advocate, and team member working alongside one or more agile development teams
- Translate product requirements into ticket-level acceptance criteria with clear and detailed user stories
- Work with engineers to ensure tickets have thorough and accurate technical implementation notes
- Facilitate the prioritization and sequencing of backlog items to align with value and strategic importance
- Participate and contribute in regular project-centric meetings and agile ceremonies
- Provide transparent reporting on project progress, risk factors, launch plans, and results
- Balance resource limitations to maintain the highest quality product standards while also achieving quarterly roadmap goals
- Identify and track cross-team dependencies during project planning and development
- Assist with measurement of team-level Objectives & Key Results
- Coordinate with Release Managers to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and maintain expected cadence
This job has expired.
- Experience completing customer-facing software projects in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a technical or analytical field
- Basic understanding of technical terminology related to software applications & infrastructure
- Experience with customer advocacy, process improvement, and analytical analysis are all pluses
- Familiarity or interest in the sports betting industry and product landscape is a strong plus