Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Ensure that the client receives quality data by reviewing laboratory data for accuracy, clarity, and adherence to GMP and/or GLP regulations
- Review simple and complex routine and non-routine data (for three or more areas) according to departmental, corporate, and client SOPs; read and undestand analytical procedures; ensure all work is performed according to GLP/GMP requirements and apply GLP/GMP in all areas of responsibility as appropriate
- Perform analysis of proteins and the impurities or raw materials associated with their production using various analytical techniques
- Determine if data is compliant and defendable based on industry regulations and methodology
- Verify data is of sound quality following all method, industry, and client requirements where applicable
- Diagnose problems, solve simple problems, and suggest solutions to complex problems in professional area; perform complex calculations
- Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
- Use office and instrumentation specific computer software
- Produce written reports (e.g., SOP, OMC, client reports)
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's degree in biologyor other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays