The strategy behind the game.
We're growing rapidly and are looking for an Associate Account Manager (AAM) to join our dynamic Brand Partnerships team. In this role, you will support the sale and activation of integrated digital marketing solutions and sports sponsorships for Fortune 500 companies and their ad agencies. You will ensure the highest quality experience for our brand partners and become a direct contributor to renewals. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as an Associate Account Manager:
- Work within the group that activates our cutting-edge marketing solutions, including DK Game Studio sponsorship, video, promotion, events, and media to agencies and brands.
- Support Sales, Ad Operations, and Integrated Marketing in responding to pre-sale RFPs, including media plan development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure flawless campaign execution.
- Become an expert in DraftKings' products and processes, communicating campaign details, ad specifications, and creative lead times to advertisers and agencies.
- Support Senior Account Managers throughout the campaign lifecycle to ensure brand partnership programs are being set up, launched, and maintained successfully.
- Learn to deliver excellent customer experience to our advertiser and agency partners, focusing on delivering against client objectives and driving account growth.
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years of digital account management/media planning experience, publisher experience preferred
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary
- Prior experience working directly with clients in a client services role
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and navigate multiple projects and clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar field.
#LI-TD1 Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.