Come join our awesome team as a Assisted Living Director at Elder Homestead!
Elder Homestead is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Assisted Living Director Job Highlights:
• 403(b) Retirement Plan;
• Career scholarships;
• Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
About the job:
The role of the Assisted Living Director is to ensure the well-being of the residents that reside within their home. By overseeing the facility, you will have the ability to build relationships and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Responsible for ensuring the general well-being of residents.
- Oversight of overall operations within the facility.
- Perform excellent customer service to residents, family members and visitors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in a Healthcare Administration or related field or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Must meet all state licensing requirements.
- Minimum of one (1) years' experience in a healthcare environment.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- Possess good customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, such as during evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Able to make a decision in an emergency situation.
At Elder Homestead, we are a welcoming senior living community that provides assisted living and memory care. We are located in Minnetonka, MN, a beautiful suburban city known for its lovely Lake Minnetonka, and is home to several highly performing public schools. The value of our employees is indescribable. They make our residents feel protected, cared for, and at home with their unwavering kindness and shining attitudes. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and retirement plan to our employees so they know that we support them and their lives, inside and outside of work!
In our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
Create happiness with us, and join our team!
, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
Volunteers of America National Services requires COVID vaccination for all employees, volunteers and contractors. We care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible for those we work alongside, and for those we serve. We have a formal process for, and do consider religious and/or medical requests for exceptions.