We are currently seeking a highly motivated manager to join our team as an Assistant Manager at our Oakwood Residence Chicago River North.
You will work closely with the Property Manager and learn how to successfully manage a property, assist with the daily operations, property maintenance/repair, rent collections and tenant relations. This role also helps promote exceptional customer service at all times as well as positive working relationships with vendors and other Oakwood employees.
Location Address: 220 West Illinois St, Chicago, IL 60654, United States
Key Features of your Day
Best Candidates will Have
- Work with the staff to train, develop and consistently use best practices to build revenue and market the property
- Tour the property with future guests, make phone presentations and follow up on issues related to leasing, customer service and facilities
- Daily involvement in accounting, record keeping and proper paperwork flow for the property
- Walk units for quality control and ensure inventory levels are managed
- Assist in overseeing operations of the property, in collaboration with the Property Manager
- Manage and monitor maintenance requests. Build and maintain positive relationships with residents.
- Act as liaison for supporting departments
- On call availability shared with the team in case of emergencies
What we offer - Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Direct Deposit Payroll
- 5+ years customer service experience; hospitality industry preferred
- 2+ years supervisory experience; hospitality/multi-family industry preferred
- Professional and polished communications skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
This job has expired.