Location: Sharonville, OH
Salary: $100k-$110k plus a 15% bonus
Judge Direct Placement is searching for an Assistant Manager of Replenishment/OTIF for a National Fortune 500 Food Manufacturer located in the northern suburbs of Cincinnati, OH area.
Salary: $100k-$110k plus a 15% targeted annual bonus
Position: Full time direct w/full benefit package
Relocation: Yes, relocation assistance is provided
The Associate Replenishment & OTIF Manager is responsible for supporting the Replenishment and OTIF team members by leading and supporting Kroger systems, reducing costs (OTIF fines), improving forecasts, fill rate and on-time delivery performance, and simplifying processes in the supply chain. This team member will oversee the team responsible for ensuring product availability at the customer's Distribution Centers (DCs) and Stores to maximize the Point-of-Sale (POS) opportunities while controlling the Markup and Markdown costs. Accountable for Kroger forecasting within their system, taking insight from trends and ordering patterns while working with the Sales team. Oversees the team accountable for ensuring the accuracy of the POS forecast which drives the correct order quantities. Maintains key performance indicators at target levels and performs analyses of items' in-stock performance to determine root cause issues and solutions to improve performance. Identifies opportunities, solutions, and corrective action necessary to drive process improvement. Facilitates constant communication between Category Planners and the Replenishment Managers to maintain and strengthen customer experience, while supporting sales growth.
- Accountable for leading Replenishment & OTIF Analysts.
- Uses SAP, customer's replenishment system and Excel to establish order forecasts to correctly generate order requirements and demand insight for forecasting.
- Determines root cause problems on forecast accuracy issues and establishes corrective actions that are intended to elevate service levels and/or drive efficiencies in the supply chain.
- Responsible for analysis and exception reporting for OTIF metric and analytics.
- Pro-actively monitors and analyzes performance against customer OTIF guidelines and identify risks and opportunities.
- Oversees the team accountable for analyzing each bucket associated with OTIF.
- Creates a weekly/monthly and quarterly executive summary showing OTIF potential fines, actual deductions and countermeasures.
- Works cross functionally with Supply Chain partners to ensure understanding & compliance with the Logistics processes and execution for OTIF delivery to support customer requirements.
- OTIF accountable for tracking important KPI's like Fill Rate, On time delivery and lead time performance.
- Works with Kroger on any Lead Time Changes needed
- Accountable for customer forecast improvements at a SKU and distribution center level.
- Presents OTIF updates in weekly team leadership call and Monthly to Supply Chain and Sales leadership.
- Manages the customer's In-stocks at the DC and store levels and balances inventory against established cost thresholds.
- Determines root cause problems and recommends solutions to the customer's Replenishment team to rectify issues.
- Reviews orders that are generated against requirements, forecasts and demand plans; providing corrections as needed.
- Facilitates communications with the customer Replenishment team and Category Planners.
- Participates and contributes in meetings with sales managers and replenishment team members.
- Creates presentation/reporting to show tracking against our KPI's
- Private label overview while collaborating with other team members to show forecast performance, distress pounds and dollars.
- Inventory levels, slow moving SKU's - making recommendations while working with Sales on options to convert to other SKU's.
- Assists with new product set up and performance tracking.
- Runs stock status for each division daily and monitor inventory levels.
- Works hand in hand with sales for any inventory concerns. Making them aware of any over stocks or slow pulling items that might be a concern. Advises when special promotions are needed and recommend price points to help sell at best cost efficiency.
- Embraces change and promotes the vision to other team members on the floor. Assists the Team Leads in providing clarity to internal/external team members through training/mentoring on their role in achieving the vision, strategy, and goals.
- Ensures a solid link between order management and Replenishment team members. Meeting on-going and ensuring 100% alignment between the teams.
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university and 3+ years' relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Experience acting as a lead by providing training, guidance or mentoring to less experienced staff or managing processes and projects, preferred.
- Experience with replenishment duties for packaged meats, fresh meats or with another CPG company, required.
- Proven experience with Kroger Buyers and Replenishment, strongly desired
- Strong experience with the replenishment buying.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills with the ability to proactively plan, prioritize, and set goals.
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Must be able to make recommendations from existing data.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with supply chain functions, sales team and finance.
- Advanced analytical skills; able to report on performance metrics, interpret data, and clearly and concisely articulate the results.
- Excellent computer and technological skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point) and strong working knowledge with customer replenishment systems and SAP.
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com