Veolia Group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 220,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79 million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered 48 million tonnes of waste. Veolia Environnement (Paris Euronext: VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021. www.veolia.com
- Collaborate with site teams, key regional stakeholders, T&P Reliability & Maintenance and other corporate technical support for Asset Management project delivery, implementation, continuation and improvement.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Providing implementation and post implementation best practice support for computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS). Includes standardization of data such as hierarchy, asset types, manufacturer codes, etc., workflow organization, inventory management, Key Performance Indicator monitoring, attribute and spec data entry, and reporting development. This applies for both above and below ground asset management systems across all business lines.
- Providing implementation and post implementation best practice support for Asset Management portfolio of applications (i.e Capital planning and lifecycle cost model method and tool deployment, CMMS mobile solution, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Training programs and content, reporting, KPI and dashboards).
- Provides training related to the Asset Management suite of products/applications and methods.
- Collects feedback and requirements from the regional and site staff regarding the Asset Management applications/tools and shares those with the corporate technical teams and collaborates toward future enhancements. Any such improvements are shared with the impacted sites and stakeholders.
Education / Experience / Background
- Degree in Engineering preferred
- 3-10 years experience within the engineering, public utility management, consulting or construction industry. It is desirable to have knowledge of the methods, techniques, principles, practices, and various stages of managing infrastructure assets such as operations and maintenance field activities, data and information management systems, information analysis, asset risk assessments and capital planning.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Initiative to collaborate and coordinate project development, resolve conflicting priorities and to meet assignment deadlines.
- Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in order to interface with and motivate all levels of personnel.
- Able to prepare accurate, effective, complete, and easily understood written communications, instructional presentations, and reports.
Required Certification / Licenses / Training
- Strong PC skills (MS and Google suite of products) and the ability to optimize the use of technology and systems to communicate / streamline processes and increase efficiency.
- Experience with CMMS Applications (Infor EAM preferred)
A subsidiary of Veolia group, Veolia North America (VNA) offers a full spectrum of water, waste and energy management services, including water and wastewater treatment, commercial and hazardous waste collection and disposal, energy consulting and resource recovery. VNA helps commercial, industrial, healthcare, higher education and municipality customers throughout North America. Headquartered in Boston, Mass., Veolia North America has more than 10,000 employees working at more than 350 locations across the continent.