Job ID: 435049
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
- Proactively manages customer programs. Plans, prepares and anticipates customer needs
- Reacts with a sense of urgency and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Manages customer expectations in regards to sales and services provided
- Provides and participates in all market and customer strategies
- Manages and coordinates territory DIY's, product knowledge training, customer, contractor and company events
- Partners with National Account Managers, Category Managers, Marketing team and local Operators to successfully execute projects and effectively communicates progress
- Communicates and implements National Retail initiatives within territory
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding Team and Customer Service performance expectations within territory
- Provides direct supervision of field sales and service team within territory
- Supervises the team's quality of work, timeliness and completion of daily assignments, tasks, and projects, including internal and external requests
- Approves overtime, vacation and expense reimbursements
What CRH Offers You
- 3+ years of Retail industry and service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Daily travel to and from company locations and/or customer locations; some overnight travel required; territory covers Houston, Austin, and San Antonio
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Houston Job Segment:
Field Sales, Sales Management, Manager, Sales, Management
This job has expired.