Salary: market rate
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Applications Analyst, Int. (Mid Level)
Remote (must reside in CA)
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Participates in a mission driven culture of high-quality performance, with a member focus on customer service, consistency, dignity and accountability.
- Assists the team in carrying out department responsibilities and collaborates with others to support short and long-term goals/priorities for the department.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems while considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes system logic difficulties and revises existing documentation as necessary.
- Develops business specifications based on change requests generated by the user community to enhance the functionality of the Facets system.
- Translates business specifications into detailed technical specifications from which programmers will code.
- Analyzes the capabilities of the application and the development tools available to determine the technical approach, investigating alternative approaches in cases where the application and development tools do not support the business requirement.
- Acts as an Information Technology Services (ITS) liaison to the business areas by working closely with end users to answer questions regarding system functionality, triages requests for configuration or functional changes to the application and helps the business areas identify appropriate processes and procedures for effectively using the CORE Applications (Claims System and Care Management).
- Performs quality assurance review and testing of completed code and configuration changes to ensure that the business and technical specifications have been met and that they do not produce any undesirable outcomes.
- Obtains business users' acceptance and sign-off where appropriate.
- Assures application security by determining user access requirements and assigning and limiting user access.
- Coordinates with the business community to develop standard policies and procedures for application change requests.
- Updates and changes system tables and other configurable elements of the application.
- Documents system limitations to address business and operational requirements.
- Documents reporting requirements and limitations to address business and operational requirements.
- Manages Help Desk phone queues and triages to the appropriate ITS staff for assistance.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com