The Analytics Analyst II serves as a liaison among finance and IT to understand the financial operations for each business organization. The Analytics Analyst II is responsible to understand the financial data process from source system to the ledger and making recommendations for additional controls, greater transparency of data, and straight-through processing.
- The Analytics Analyst II collaborates with finance, to coordinate blending data from multiple sources for unified reporting, as well as looking to identify cross-functional opportunities to either simplify, or improve, current processes
- As various issues arise, the Analytics Analyst II works closely with IT to reconcile variances during process automation and implementations
- Identify additional data-entries to be built into the application and flow for future reports; and to verify when final product is accurate
- Provide data support respect to both internal and external audit and submissions
- Display ability to work autonomously and as part of project teams; ability to understand business processes and problem solve collaboratively with team members from various functions is critical
- Compile weekly executive reports
- Perform other functionally related duties as assigned.
What We Offer
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Office particularly Excel, Visio, Power BI, and SharePoint.
- Experience with financial reporting solutions, Oracle Cloud ERP, Hyperion, Clearwater, Kyriba
- Experience using SQL with BI software suites
- BA or Associates degree
- Prior experience in reporting and/or data visualization solutions, consulting or business analysis.
- 5+ years insurance experience, preferably in a finance department
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
This job has expired.