Analyst, Underwriter- Valuation & Advisory
Job Description Summary
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is seeking a Valuation & Advisory Underwriter for their Atlanta, GA office.
This Analyst will be responsible for supporting senior staff in underwriting loans and equity investments in real estate for financial institutions, private equity, and other real estate oriented companies.
- Manage documents and track progress with accuracy and efficiency
- Review third-party reports from vendors such as appraisers, surveyors and engineers to ensure compliance and prepare evaluations of summaries and comparison
- Analyze and evaluate rent rolls and operating statements to prepare cash flows and pro forma statements
- Prepare financial models in Excel
- Abstract legal documents
- Review and identify risks with borrower or investor credit reports, financial statements and schedules of real estate owned and determine the ability to repay a loan or execute the purchase of a real estate investment
- Research micro and macro level location attributes of the underlying collateral and generate reports which provide in-depth analyses of findings and market feasibility
- Research, analyze, and evaluate properties and transactions utilizing provided documents as well as through independent internet research
- Meet all deadlines for multiple projects and delivery schedules
- Assist in the evaluation of credit risk for proposed investments
- Participate in C&W corporate activities
- Bachelor's Degree; Finance or Real Estate preferred
- 0 - 3 years industry experience
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Argus or other financial/analytical software
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects as well as in a team environment with multiple points of contact
- Ability to prepare written reports as well as communicate accurately, effectively, and persuasively
- •Knowledge of commercial real estate and financial terms and definitions
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.