GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
AM Catering Attendant, $16.50/hour
Our Client in Washington, DC managed by Guest Services, is now hiring for AM Catering Attendant to assist with catering orders and serving the food items.
The position pay ranges from $16.50/hour based on experience.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Catering Attendant sets up, breaks down and cleans up catered events. The Catering Attendant must be able to provide ongoing cleaning and service to clientele.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Greet customers in a polite, positive manner. Anticipate customers' needs and respond promptly.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned area or catered event.
- Set up, monitor, refresh, and break-down catered event according to group requirements and management direction.
- Restock items for next service. Properly store all reusable items.
- Resolve customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction. Alert management when needed.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Coffee equipment- grinders, brewers, etc.
- Commercial kitchen equipment.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job has expired.