Arlluk Technology Solutions, LLC is looking for a highly qualified, experienced, and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of an Agile Release Train Engineer with a Secret Clearance to support ATS and our government customer at Fort Belvoir, VA.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The Agile Release Train Engineer performs a variety of duties which will include continued overall analysis, review, and working of the various programs and requirements within the ARMY.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Coach the Agile Release Train in the optimization of value flows through the Agile Release Train and manages the synchronization events associated with the Agile Release Trains.
- Guide strategy and execution alignment across the spectrum of stakeholders. May serve in APC role with the proper certification. Assumes responsibilities for building the Release Train Engineer Community of Practice.
- Facilitate planning readiness by fostering a continuous exploration of process that drive the maturity of the organizations vision, roadmap, and backlogs while helping drive pre- and post- planning activities and meetings.
- Support decision making by guiding features and estimates of capabilities by Teams and Epic roll-ups.
- Manage risks, dependencies, and impediments.
- Monitor and escalate impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Work with product owners and other stakeholders to drive alignment of strategy and execution.
Working Environment & Conditions
- Release Train Engineer Certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- 10-15 years of experience including 5 years of specific Release Train Engineer experience
- Must be proficient in project management and Agile task management tools, such as, but not limited to the Atlassian suite of products, Azure DevOps, Rational Team Concert, Rally, and ServiceNow
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating and executing strategic plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Secret Clearance
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to stand for extended periods of time. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Includes travel to local, remote and out of state locations.Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.About the Company
Arlluk Technology Solutions, LLC provides high-end federal acquisition support services, cultural resource surveys, professional facility management and critical infrastructure protection, as well as business transformation and process improvement services. Excellence, Integrity, AccountabilityEOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This job has expired.