American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Acquisitions and Dispositions Analyst will provide support for the Acquisition and Disposition teams. The teams often analyze numerous properties at once to purchase or sell. This position will be utilizing excel spreadsheets to perform initial analysis on these portfolios (as few as one property, as many as several thousand).
- Performs initial financial analysis of Acquisition and Disposition portfolios of all sizes such as cash flow analysis to achieve desired yield, sensitivity analysis, valuation models to determine market rents and values utilizing various valuation software and expense analysis to insure appropriate taxes, HOA fees, etc. are accounted for.
- Maintains several reports such as monthly and quarterly acquisition reports, monthly and quarterly disposition reports, reports comparing actual costs/yield to proforma costs etc.
- Performs administrative tasks essential such as creating and building financial / cash flow models, and Power Point presentations etc.
- Communicates regularly with outside brokers; collects, organizes, reviews, and summarizes property diligence reports, leases, legal documents, financial and operating information, property condition reports, and other due diligence materials.
- Gathers and evaluates economic, demographic and market data, including rent and sales comparable in various markets (property, buyers, sellers, etc.) as directed.
Work where you feel right at home:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, business, accounting or economics required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required.
- Two (2) years of experience in finance, accounting, real estate, investment banking, real estate investment sales or familiarity with real estate finance and leasing concepts preferred.
- Experience researching the internet and local MLS databases preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Yardi Voyager preferred.
- Valid driver's license required.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacyRelated keywords:
Acquisitions and dispositions analyst, acquisitions, dispositions, analyst, real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics, leases, property management, full time #LI-JA1
This job has expired.