Why Choose Suddath to "Move" your Career to the Next Level?
At Suddath, you can be part of something special and inclusive! Join a team that has a 100+ year reputation for excellence as an innovative, growing and financially stable company that is dedicated to promoting a culture that thrives on inclusion and diversity. From numerous awards to being recognized as one of the best places to work, Suddath offers a caring, family environment while providing relocation and logistics services to people and companies all around the world.
What We Offer!
- A competitive wage with a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid company holidays
- A tuition reimbursement plan where employees are encouraged to continue their education and development
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator in International, you will maintain and ensure timely and accurate payments of accounts for Department of Defense (DOD) and General Services Administration (GSA) shipments.You are excited about this opportunity because you will...
We are excited about you because...
- Prepare and process daily bank deposits
- Post cash receipts to general ledger
- Research cash receipts posting and coding issues
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports
- Initiate collection efforts
- Research and resolve DPS issues with payments
- Handle short-payments and offsets
- Resolve Power-track issues with delays to payments
- Input data to accounting system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Required Education and Experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to calculate percentages and discounts
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow through
- Must be flexible and able to accurately multi-task in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Understand the value of teamwork
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Education and Experience
- Prior experience billing contracts, tariffs and or/rate schedules
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Bend or reach occasionally
- Use repetitive hand motion
- Lift, carry or push up to 15 pounds occasionally
This position is in a general office environment with moderate noise, room temperature
The Suddath Companies is a multifaceted group of companies that specialize in worldwide corporate employee relocations, household moving, warehouse and logistics management and specialized transportation services.
The Suddath Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.