CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Are you looking for career progression? You have come to the right spot. We are looking for a strategic, "out of the box thinker" as our next team member. The Accounts Payable Team Lead is responsible for invoice and payment processing, including travel and entertainment reimbursement, month end closing and analytics and coordination of 1099 reporting. This position interacts routinely with internal and external customers.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Major Essential Functions
- Interprets policies and demonstrates solid subject matter knowledge.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Supervise staff to assure accountability and compliance with Company policies, goals, and objectives.
- Ability to implement and enforce policy in a respectful and customer service-oriented manner.
- Interviews prospective team members and chooses the best applicant based on skills, knowledge, and abilities required for the job.
- Motivates, trains, and evaluates team members to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (or additional experience in a related field)
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience
- 3+ years of accounting leadership experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office suite, specifically Excel and Access.
- Experience working with an inventory/ERP database (Netsuite).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to identify root cause of the issues
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. It is company policy that there shall be no discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability and/or age (as prescribed by law).
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
This job has expired.