Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Account Service Representative to join our TEAM! As the Account Service Representative , we need someone who is ready to provide a variety of support such as increasing sales, service existing customers using key company tracking programs, and utilize product knowledge to match customers with Dal-Tile products.
Increase Dealer product sales within assigned territory. Improve existing business through current Dealers with a focus on the "Streamline" program and in line with Corporate and Regional objectives. Develop new business within the territory. Work with Regional Sales Management and Corporate Dealer Sales Management to enhance Dealer sales, product mix and overall profitability.
Major Function and Scope
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Enters all call reports within Salesforce and maintains call cadence
- Services existing Streamline Dealers by making sales calls, developing business relationships, keeping them apprised of products, product promotions merchandizing programs, and training dealer retail sales associates.
- Prospects, secures, and registers new Streamline Dealers.
- Works with Streamline Dealers to specify Dal-Tile products on their residential new and remodel projects.
- Maintains Streamline samples and merchandise to position our products as "go to" for the dealer retail sales associates.
- Presents product knowledge seminars to Dealers during their regular sales meetings.
- Reviews, monitors, and tracks product usage by Dealer and provide follow-up data to GSM.
- Establishes working relationship with all dealer customers to ensure complete working knowledge of their business practices and/or protocol and has a total working knowledge of all our marketing support materials and how they can best be utilized.
- Communicates merchandising trends and competitive products and product-forecasting needs to GSM.
- Performs all other assigned duties as required.
High School Diploma required, no experience needed
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
Must possess a valid driver's licenseCompetencies
Self-motivated with the ability to work under little or no supervision. Must possess proven interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills. Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills. Must be able to exercise independent judgment and demonstrate solid time management and organizational skills. Has proficient skills using Microsoft Office applications.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.