SARSTEDT, a leading manufacturer and distributor of blood collection and medical devices, laboratory consumables and instrumentation, seeks an Account Manager.
Responsible for managing the company's key customers, maintaining relationships with long-term accounts, and maximizing sales opportunities across all of the assigned accounts. The employee has to reside in the greater metropolitan area of the territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as apparent or required by management.
• Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Web Sites, and other sources.
• Travel throughout assigned territory to meet with regular and prospective customers on a daily basis or as directed by management.
• Display or demonstrate product to customers using samples and/or catalog.
• Use phone, email, promotional material, trade shows, and face-to-face meetings as primary sources of communication.
• Follow-up on telesales efforts for new business opportunities and strengthen existing customer relationships.
• Quote prices and provides estimated dates of delivery to customer.
• Prepare reports of business transactions and manages expenses via Concur Software.
• Work with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
• Record new customer data and other sales data for current customers.
• Attend national and regional trade shows sales training, refresher courses, and new product introduction presentations as required.
• Participate in correlation studies, evaluations, and conversions of the company's blood collection system.
• Responsible to log all customer interactions/activities in the CRDB such as appointments, quotes, samples, etc.
• Responsible to log all customer business opportunities in the SAP-C4C Sales Funnel.
• Accurately log monthly business mileage in the LeasePlan Portal.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!