Public Relations/Investor Relations Account Executive job description
Notified advances the way companies communicate with their employees, customers, investors and the public. We are proud to power mission critical communications such as marketing webinars, virtual events, product launches, employee town halls and investor days. We provide an entire suite of services such as webcasting, Investor relations, online events, press release distribution, audio, video & web conferencing, media monitoring, OTT and corporate websites.
Notified is hiring a Public Relations/Investor Relations Account Executive. The AE can be based in our Boston, NYC, Chicago, San Francisco or El Segundo, CA office. A remote opportunity can be an option for a qualified candidate. Candidates with previous sales experience in a Public relations or Investor Relations environment will be highly considered. The Account Executive will have responsibility for developing, prospecting and executing public relations programs for our financial and non-financial. This role will also be responsible for earned media relations and running day-to-day activities on key accounts. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging but rewarding environment as well as having the skills and background to become part of a successful sales team please reach out. The Account Executive will establish an excellent working relationship with clients and continuously strive to improve the business relationship and overall level of service.
MAJOR JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Sales Functions - Responsible for continual prospecting activities for new sales leads for assigned business services following the sales process from beginning to end while supporting corporate and departmental goals and values
- Qualify new business prospects by determining if the prospect matches company services and qualifications, outlining opportunities and benefits of pursuing relationships.
- Understand the value of PR to your client's businesses and how to achieve valuable results for them
- Demonstrate expertise in your client's business and industry and know your client's competitors
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to top-tier media with a wide range of targets including business/financial and industry trade press to secure placement for clients
- Understand and begin to demonstrate how to build a compelling story narrative for clients
- Support sales activities such as RFPs and the development of their responses, proposal development and delivery of proposal presentations and materials for existing and new clients
Demonstrate the ability to write, edit and proofread to create high quality internal and external, channel-appropriate communications content.
- Monitor press coverage daily and report results to the wider team and clients, as well as researching and maintaining editorial calendars and media lists.
- Understand the role of C-suite executives, possessing the ability to develop key messages
- Client Relations - Establish an excellent working relationship with clients, continuously striving to improve the business relationship and overall level of service
- Ensure the unique needs of the client are understood and identify improvements needed to enhance business relationships, increase revenue, and exceed the client's expectations
- Perform quality review of services provided; review trends and customer complaints to evaluate efficiency of workflow and current methods and procedures.
- Provide input and perimeters to ensure customer surveys are effective and useful as required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, marketing or a related field required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
This job has expired.
- Minimum 3 years increasingly responsible experience in national, regional or state sales to include extensive prospecting required, preferably in the Public relations / media/social monitoring / platform industry