CUMULUS MEDIA - Nashville is seeking a talented Account Executive. We are looking for passionate, motivated, goal-oriented individuals with high business acumen, and the desire to WIN in a fast-paced, highly competitive sales environment. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success and must easily build relationships as if it's an art form. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts. With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual can look ahead and manage client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
CUMULUS| Nashville, TN currently features 5 stations in the Nashville area and surrounding counties. Our stations include: sports giant 104.5 the zone (WGFX), live and local talk station 99.7 Super Talk (WWTN), 92Q (WQQK) our Urban Adult Contemporary Station, 95.5 NASH ICON (WSM-FM) plays todays Country music, NASH 103.3 FM (WKDF) is Nashville's hottest country station. The cluster of 5 stations reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold-calling, canvassing, referrals, and other means, are core competencies of a Cumulus seller
- Be an expert in the customer's business by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives, and processes as well as their external environment including key markets and consumer trends
- Creative spark - the ability to design, create and deliver customized advertising proposals/presentations
- Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
- Deliver exceptional client service
What we offer:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role
- Excellent presenter to clients of sales opportunities and post-sale successes
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
- Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally
- High energy and passion for the job
- Flexible and creative
- Digitally savvy
- 3-5 years in Media Sales background preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
- Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask "what if" and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit [Link available when viewing the job]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [Link available when viewing the job]CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This job has expired.