Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
The primaryfocus of the BioManufacturing Associate role will be supporting cellular therapeutic manufacturing during process transfers, routine production, and technology improvements.
The key deliverables for this role are (1) helping to establish the manufacturing operations, and (2) completing production assignments with a high quality and timely output.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Support aseptic product manufacturing, including media preparations, plant support, and other duties required for cellular therapeutic manufacturing
- Execute production batch records and work orders according to SOPs
- Weighing and measuring in-process materials to ensure proper quantities are added/removed
- Performing patient process unit operations and suport operations described in SOP and batch records
- Performing tasks in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems, and GMP requirements
- Completing training assignments to ensure the necessary technical skills and knowledge
- Assisting in setting up manufacturing areas and equipment/fixtures and perform facility and equipment commissioning activities (i.e. routine maintenance and cleaning of rooms and equipment)
- Assisting in the writing of manufacturing operating procedures that are technically sound, promote effective and efficient operations, and comply with cGMP requirements
- Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete production tasks required by shift schedule
- Ability to work with the physical demands of the position which include:
- Standing/walking for several hours at a time
- Carry, lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Climbing ladders or stairwells several times a day
- Bending or kneeling several times a day
- Overhead reaching
- Repetitive use of arms/wrists/hands while setting up equipment and processing
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment and performing aseptic processing
- Comfort working with human blood components and in close proximity to strong magnets
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, andapositive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Bachelors degree in a Biology or other related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or sterile production environments required, but an equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics and cell therapy manufacturing, is desirable
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, working 12 hour shifts. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance ofBothell, Washington are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.