At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
The Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector provides inspection, analysis, and assistance to the site quality team in support of quality goals.
The Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector offes:
You will have the opportunity to:
- A 10% shift differential added to your hourly pay
- A $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Flexible work hours on 2nd Shift
- Prepare reports related to the Quality Management System (QMS) and own complex processes, i.e. calibration, RMA, process change control board, CAR management, customer complaint process, etc.
- Completion of First Article Inspections (FAI) and associated interactions with customers and their IT portals for management of quality data.
- Works with plant personnel as needed to review customer specifications and standards, provide analysis regarding our capability levels, and give feedback to help customers optimize their specifications.
- Involved in (leading/completing) testing activities, i.e. mechanical testing, color testing, advanced dimensional testing.
- Review of inspection data for trends and statistical control.
- Train and provide day to day work prioritization for Quality Technicians.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years in a technical or inspection role preferred
- Able to read blue prints including GD&T
Must be available to work 2nd shift hours, 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
The selection of the person to be hired for this position is contingent on the candidate having export compliance eligibility for access to U.S. controlled technology which comes under the licensing jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The candidate selected will have to qualify as either a U.S. citizen, a U.S. National, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., a Person Admitted into the U.S. as an Asylee or Refugee., a National of a country that is not prohibited from approval for an export license by the governing agency whose technology comes under its jurisdiction.
This job has expired.