Packaging Operator will work in a fast paced environment and is responsible for ensuring our products are packaged according to company quality standards in a safe and efficient manner.Support all facets of production at the Wyckles Road Facility.
- Inspection of finished products
- Requires inspection training and certification, recertified yearly
- Follow establishes SOPâ€™s
- May require lifting of trays of products.
- Destruction of filling or inspection rejects and media filled product.
- Practice general safety guidelines.
Company Overview Who we are?
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to meet attendance standards.
- All full-time employees are required to work a 40-hr week.
- At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to get the required tasks accomplished to meet deadlines.
- Ability to count accurately.
- Able to maintain a set line pace and/or work independently & efficiently.
- Able to follow directions thoroughly and accurately
- Requires prolonged sitting and or standing.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate packaging equipment.
- Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to read numbers and inspect product.
Aside from being a pharmaceutical industry leader with deep roots in the eye care community, Akorn has proven through the years, to be a company of clear vision. A vision of what it takes to continually develop and evolve in order sustain our mission, which is to improve patientsâ€™ lives through the quality, availability and affordability of our products. Along with developing and manufacturing branded and generic ophthalmics, Akorn manufactures injectable, oral liquid, optic, topical, inhalant, and animal health products. To learn more please visit our website at www.Akorn.com . Why choose us?
Akorn employees are modern day superheroes! That might sound like an exaggeration; however, when you think of it, superheroes help those in need. That is exactly what we do here at Akorn. If you choose to work with us, you are not choosing to work an ordinary job. You are choosing to make an impact in this world. You are choosing to have a career with purpose. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a difference for others, then put on your cape and join the team!!What do we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Growth and development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks PTO + Personal Days
- 9 company holidays
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options
- 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Fast paced, family-oriented work environment
- Wellness Program
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Akorn, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.